Miron Construction Corporate Culture
Miron Construction, created in 1918, is proud to be a
family-owned company in its third generation with a culture and passion for building excellence instilled in every Miron team member.
We have a rich history of reaching beyond construction to understand our client's stories and help them translate them into the built
environment. This family tradition has been handed down for more than 95 years...it is who we are and why we are here.
Miron Construction, a Neenah company, employs about 1,200 people who all take the company vision to heart. Each employee
understands that our commitment reaches beyond construction; our passion brings dreams to life. David G. Voss, Jr. ,
Miron's chief executive officer, has infused a desire to create long-lasting relationships, give back to the community, strive toward
innovation, provide solutions, embrace sustainability, and bring dreams to life into each and every Miron team member. We realize that
the legacy we leave not only lives on in the buildings we construct, but in the impressions we leave on our clients, partners and
- is one of the state's largest construction firms.
- is the official provider of construction services for the Green Bay Packers.
- is the general contractor for the $143 million renovation of Lambeau Field.
- was the Appleton Post-Crescent's "Business of the Year" for the second time.
- has completed work in 17 states.